ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: its all Tinzo's fault....

its all Tinzo's fault....

I was checking out his site..saw the tree tutorial..and well couldn't resist...though i should have been packing

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tinzotree.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	292.6 KB 
ID:	70149
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

Have a nice time moosie and it was a good try.

Thank you sir
    .................................................. .............................
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.
    Author Unknown

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused

Anyway, where is Tinzo? I noticed his website if offline http://www.tinzart.net
    And his latest posting here is some while ago.
    Does anyone know ?

A well painted tree.
    Shame on Brian then if we all engaged, sooner or later, in painting a tree and longing, striving and improving to become an artist! LOL
    Just kidding. A golden metal to him instead!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!