ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: My Entry in Wacom After Image Digital Imaging Contest 2012

Thumbs up My Entry in Wacom After Image Digital Imaging Contest 2012

Hi all

Wacom Drawing Tablets presents its After Capture Digital Imaging Contest 2012 All entries are in and being voted on now for the Peoples choice Awards only. There are official judges for the contest itself not related to this popular vote.

I have entered this contest and you can view my entry (and all others) at:::::::; http://wacomimagingcontest.com/bin/R..._id=2007704209

MY artist name (not in the contest) is Bobbyray but my real name (for the contest) is Robert Ray Howle. Just so some of you remember me... hehe
    The contest is for digital photographers consisting of a before (original photo) touched up with Adobe Photoshop and a Wacom drawing tablet (after picture). The displayed images are for you to view and vote on as you like. The vote here is only for the peoples choice awards not for the contest. It does get an Peoples Choice Award though. SO, feel free to choose your favorite image as you only get one vote and your email address must be verified. There are many to choose from and it is awesome to view them all. My image took about 3 months to produce in my spare time and the winner is???? announced on Sept 30

I just wanted to share this with you as there are so many great artworks to see as what they did with an original photo.. I hope you enjoy the Show.
    Just so you know, I am indeed a pro photographer and have won 1st place in 3 categories in a contest in Germany, an International contest. Now I am going for the Wacom contest. Wish me luck and thanks for tuning in.

Too bad I could not use ArtRage for this but hey......their rules.
    Bobbyray (Robert Ray Howle)

Thumbs up Byron

Got it thanks much.

It has my vote Bobbyray it's a brilliant photo. Good luck in the competition
    Christine.(Paint what you see, not what you know to be there)

Artrage Magazines https://app.box.com/s/6ybcbpnu1rw3tqee40hge5eb7eag6on6

http://saphire1948.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thumbs up Thanks

Christine,

Thank you very much.

And the count is:

I have a total of 7 votes for the Peoples Choice Awards. WO. Incredible, hehe. hehe No chance to win ther PCA part but hey it's fun anyway. The leader of the pack has over 400 personal friends votes so far. Geez. The actual real judging of the contest winners is today by the judges, with the results to be announced on Sept 30th as we all wait biting our nails and tablet pens until then. The Peoples Choice Awards will continue on until then as well and announced then also.

Here is how it works for your voting:

You get one vote. There are 1,201 entries from Canada, USA and S America for the contest.

When you click vote, you are sent an email with a message and it says click HERE to validate and count your vote. Then you can go back to the site. Just so you know. The email address you use prevents more than one vote from you.

Please do not consider this a request for your vote for my artwork even though they promote and let you do that. My intention is only to allow you to actually view all of the artworks and vote for your favorite one. If you choose to vote for my artwork, thank you. I prefer people to actually have a choice. That is the best way to me. " Peoples Choice" humm? Should read "Friends choice" which is support for the artist. Anyway, the actual contest is judged by professionals and that is what I am looking forward to seeing, the results. Win or lose, I gave it my best shot. um photo shot so to say.

My entry is called "Carnival Glory" the Cruise Ship, before photo "Day" and after is "Night" scenes. If you look close you will see that the ship is different but the same ship. A little light in the right places can do wonders to change the appearance of an object.
    BRAY

Thumbs up I have some competition

A LOT....wooooo hooooo

The leader so far for the Peoples choice Awards has 431 votes and I have 9 oh da pains. hehe So here we go on the long wait until Sept 30 to see the votes add up and then the winner announced for that and the contest. It is fun but oh that long wait.

I hope that many of you have taken the time to view the entries as they are awesome and professional artists works.

Enjoy the contest show of some of the best Wacom artists.