ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: how do i do this?

how do i do this?

hello people
    maybe i have missed somewhere but.....
    i have dl a Autum color image with a jpg ext that i should like to use as custom palette, but how i do this?

You can load an image as a custom picker using the 'Select Custom Picker From Disk' option in the Tools / Color options menu. If you prefer, you can open the customer picker collection and import the image to that so that it's easy to access in the future.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

because its a image 320 x 312 Pixels (1.03) it does not fit in the form of the palette chooser,how do i fix that if possible?
    thx in advance

When you load the image as a colour picker it is automatically resized to fit. however, parts will likely be cut off as the image is a different shape than the colour picker.

Instead, you could just load your image as a reference image, then use ALT + Click to sample colours with your stylus.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

thx for the infothe last idea shall be the best as i loose indeed some colors as the image don't fit (being almost square).

Mae Bee

I need help.....I have registered with Art Rage & as I am new to it I need to know how to do wet in wet technique but don't know how to post a thread. Can you help me....pppppplease