ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holidays souvenirs

Talking Holidays souvenirs

Hi all! I'm back from holidays and faced ordinary life (and boys school) re-starting tasks. Actually I'll have to go through the little surgical maintenance intervention I foretold early next week and i'll be likely out again for few days once more.
    I enjoyed my holidays in the serene way of a Buddha (and, consistently, I added a kg to my belly too), as You can see on this a little impudent image herebelow I quickly set up to greet you all.
    I would also add my summer artworks (I apologize they're real ones), one acrylics painting and many drawing and watercolor excercises and caricatures (I didn't make picture on few others and unfinished ones though as well as the results of my comics paintings cooperation with my younger son, don't worry).
    I would finally add also a little sky art gallery directly from my famous terrace (the pictures, as poorly as they may describe the show, were not photomanipulated at all and I'm obviously not the author).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shakyamuni.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	69981   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN2100.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	282.2 KB 
ID:	69982   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Landscapes2.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	352.6 KB 
ID:	69985   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Landscapes1.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	342.4 KB 
ID:	69984   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Caricatures1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	375.6 KB 
ID:	69986  

Panta rei (everything flows)!

.... it required a second part too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Final shot.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	409.6 KB 
ID:	69987   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SkyArt at Home.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	181.1 KB 
ID:	69988  

My you have been busy,really like #2, my kind of painting.
    Geoff

I will say hi again Caesar,(aslo in my thread) sounds like a great holiday and some great paintings and beautiful pictures, welcome home dear Caesar

Hey welcome back Caesar... lots of great work here... it will be fun to have you back in action on the forums again..all relaxed and brimming with artistic fervor

Awesome works... (That's all Folks) really got me great job on that

I had little doubt thereabout, dear Geoff. LOL Thank You!

Thank You, dear Pat, for such a warm welcome back! I shouldn't stay so much away, also because You went on making such a further progress in Your style development and expertise that I would get too shocked by my lack of substantial improvement.

Thank You, dear Gary. Actually my artistic fervor was soon deflated, in the place where I stayed in Sardinia, by the continuous requests of caricature portraits (with flatteringly positive reactions also considering that only once I had the subject in pose in front of me, none of the ones in here though, while all other cases came from memory and this fact sort of surprised the protagonists).

Relaxing, light and simple works, dear Fakepivot, I enjoyed to make mostly "en plein air" or rather "on the beach sand" ... Thank You!

Welcome back Cesare, hope you had a terrific holiday and you have come back rested and well. You really were busy wilst away with greatpaintings and superb photos Good to see you back
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thank You, dear Katie! Now I think I should go less academically with watercolors and more passionate with landscapes, as Alvaro Castagnet uses to say, so as to define a more personal style. As for caricatures, still much to improve, but I have a confidence area anyway where I may be reliable for a honest result when engaging in such an effort.

Bentornato Cesare, vedo che ti sei divertito un sacco! In effetti ho approfittato anch'io dell'estate per dipingere con strumenti 'veri' e con l'oilio che in casa fa davvero troppo odore. Appena ho un pò di tempo li aggiungo
    Proprio una bella collezione
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant