ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Member Area - Registering Products.

Member Area - Registering Products.

Some versions of ArtRage can be registered in our Member Area, allowing you to recover your product details and download the installer when it is required. This thread explains which versions can be registered and how to register them.

Before You Do This You Must Have:

1. Created a Member Area Account: How do I create an account?
    2. Activate your new Account: If you never receive a confirmation email on sign up?
    3. Logged in to the Member Area: See this thread for information.

Which Versions of ArtRage Can Be Registered:

Versions of ArtRage that come with a Registration Key or Serial Number can be registered in the Member Area. These include: ArtRage 2, ArtRage Studio, ArtRage Studio Pro, ArtRage Lite, and ArtRage 4.

Versions of ArtRage that came from a store that manages its own downloads cannot be registered. These include: ArtRage for iPad, and ArtRage for iPhone.

Tip For ArtRage Studio or Studio Pro: If you look in the Help Menu and see a 'Change Serial Number' option, select it and you will see your Serial Number listed. This means the product can be registered. If the option is not there, the product cannot be registered.

What If Your Version Cannot Be Registered:

If your version cannot be registered, the store you downloaded it from will provide updates and downloads as you need them. For example, ArtRage for iPad is updated via the iTunes App Store, not our Member Area.

Registering The Product.

To register a new product, log in to the Member Area and click the Add New Product button at the bottom of the 'Register Products' section. This will then open up a box that allows you to enter the Registration Key or Serial Number of the product you would like to register.

How do I register my copy of ArtRage?
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Troubleshooting Problems:

I can't find my Serial Number:

If you cannot find your Serial Number or Registration Key, please follow the instructions: Lost registration or unknown serial number?

I am being told my Serial Number has already been registered by another user:

Serial Numbers can only be registered once. If the number has already been registered to another account, you cannot register it again. Possible causes for this could be:

1. You previously created an account and registered the product - Please contact us via the Support Page and let us know the serial number you are trying to register and the details of your previous account.
    2. Someone else has registered your serial number - Please contact us via the Support Page and let us know why someone might have been able to do this, or if you do not know what happened. Please note that Serial Numbers are for a single user only, so if you have given it to someone else and they are using it, we cannot claim it back.
    3. The store could have provided you with a duplicate Serial Number - Please contact us via the Support Page and let us know the details of your purchase.

I am being told my Serial Number is invalid:

Please double check that you have entered your details correctly. For help, check: My registration key / serial number is not accepted when I enter it

I am being told my Serial Number has been disabled:

Please see the instructions: Serial Number or Registration Key says itís been disabled

Contacting Support:

If your problem has not been resolved, please contact us via the Support Page. On that page, select 'Registration Key / Serial Number Questions' as the support topic and be sure to let us know which version of ArtRage you were using and where it was purchased from.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.