ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: The Big Sign

The Big Sign

looking to the heavens for the big sign....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Big Sign.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	506.3 KB 
ID:	69734  

The big sign must be an advert within The Matrix which says, "Hey Joe. . . Screw the Blue Pill and the Red Pill. Try the Pill of Many Colors!"

Go GXH Go!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

This painting exudes color and mystery...BTW...I really like the way you frame your paintings
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

I like it Gary, well done.
    Geoff

Gary, the colors you are using lately just pop so much and are so exciting to look at, really like this a lot, I know I say that so many times but I really do love these paintings

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    The big sign must be an advert within The Matrix which says, "Hey Joe. . . Screw the Blue Pill and the Red Pill. Try the Pill of Many Colors!"

Go GXH Go!!!!!!
    Thanks D Akey...I think I just swallowed the Red pill ! ...

Quote Originally Posted by semd74 View Post
    This painting exudes color and mystery...BTW...I really like the way you frame your paintings
    Steve thanks for that very nice compliment. I am pleased that you commented on the framing I picked that habit up years ago when I first saw someone's digital art and they had put a white border with a thin black line around their work and it made it seem much more completed as a work..I have had fun coming up with variations on them this past year with AR.

Quote Originally Posted by limey-g View Post
    I like it Gary, well done.
    Geoff
    thanks Geoff.. when do we get another great portrait from you?

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Gary, the colors you are using lately just pop so much and are so exciting to look at, really like this a lot, I know I say that so many times but I really do love these paintings
    Pat you can never say it too many times..I am glad you like the way the colors pop.. that is something I have learned this past year and have explored subtle different hues and tones and how to make them work that way...

Awwwwww its a seaturtle having a great time, lovely painting again Gary
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307