ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Problems with updates (bought by wacom)

Problems with updates (bought by wacom)

Hi ArtRage Community,

Befor you start reading this, please notic that I'm neighter American nor British or Australien or someone leike that. So my Englisch os ok, but not even the best, so I hope you'll understand what I'm trying to say. And I'm alsow sorry for all mistakes I'm goning to do in this text.

This is my problem: Some time ago I bought the grafic-tab "wacom bamboo fun pen&tought" by using amazon.com. One of the specal characteristics of this offer was, that ther were two extra software-pacages with it. One was a version of Photoshop, the other one version 3.0.5 of Artrage pro.
    The product is absouloutly accurate and it was very easy todownload the software from wacom.com using a speacil downloadcode. But some day last month, the were a popup in my ArrtRage, witch told my about some new versons. So I tried to download them, but wehn I visited this webside for teh update, another message told me, to register my product befor I would be able to update ArtRage.
    In my opinion, this isn't a problem, but in the package of my tab, the was no other code to unse for the registration despite the downloadcode of for teh wacom side.

So my question is: How con I register andupdate my Artrage or is my version no officiel one?

PS: The software-version on the wacom-side is still 3.0.5.

If I remember right, you'll need to go to the ArtRage Member Area, where you'll need to create an account. Once you have, you then must log in there, and visit the "My Products" link, where you can register your ArtRage program (so have your product key/reg handy). Once you've registered, your program should allow automatic updates.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

If Artrage is still running on your computer, you should be able to go to Help -> Change serial number to view the serial number.

Otherwise:

If you received ArtRage on CD with a Wacom tablet, they don't share individual user details with us, but they print the registration key/serial number on the back of the CD sleeve and call it a 'serial number’. If you do not see it there, contact Wacom support for assistance.

If instead you downloaded ArtRage from the Wacom website via a software download code included in the package ( This is more common ), you should've received an email from them with your registration key/serial number in order to start using the software. I am also told that you can log back in to the Wacom website where you downloaded your software originally to view this again.

Once you have it, you can use your registration key to register ArtRage with us, and also to download it anytime you want from our Member page at http://members.artrage.com

1/ Click ‘create account’ and follow the instructions if you haven't done so before
    2/ Log in, then click on 'My Products'
    3/ Click 'Register New Product' then select your version of ArtRage , enter your serial number and click the 'register' button to register your software

You should now see your serial number listed on the 'My Products' page and you can click 'download' to download any of the latest versions ( Windows or OS X ).

I hope that helps! If you have any problems at all, please feel free to email me at support@artrage.com with the details and I'll be glad to assist.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design