ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New here !!

New here !!

Hi Everyone,

Just want to say hello to everyone here and a little bit intro about myself. I am not an artist and I can't even think when was the last time I draw (maybe in junior school).

I came across this fantastic program last night and now I've already purchased it. Can't wait to know more features to create things. This program can actually make me feel that I can draw. ha..ha.

Anyway, just want to share the paint I created last night with the Free version. It's just for fun since I can only use the mouse to draw.

pai[/img]

Don't sell yourself short, pai, that looks like something I'd find hanging in a modern art museum. =)

Welcome to the forums!

Thank you for your encouragement as well as the Art Rage program.

Hope I can learn how to draw properly.

I had nothing to do with developing ArtRage, I'm just another happy user like you. And if you learn how to draw "properly," perhaps you can teach me! =)

Pai , I too just recently got ahold of ArtRage and am having fun using it. You will be surprised at how quickly your work will improve with practice. You have nice colors here and I'm sure you will come up with something that you will be proud of.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day - Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day! Joe V.

Hi Pai, and welcome to the AR forum. I like your first painting.

Don't worry to much about drawing, why not just paint for a while!

Bejay

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I will "play" hard with the program to create some works.

Welcome to the forums! I like the colour in the painting you posted here a lot. It is my opinion that anyone who has the drive to create art is an artist, and having fun is so very important! =)
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Welcome to the forum Pai 8)

Your painting is good to say you only downloaded ArtRage yesterday and you are using a mouse. Looks like a mountains, sky, the morning sun and trees

hello im new here too. I have had so much fun using artrage free version and it does get easier with practice. I think your first attempt looks like modern art too. Goodluck.

Anickyst