ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Brazilian Lady

Another Brazilian Lady

Just another portrait.
    Geoff
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brazillady.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	119.3 KB 
ID:	69593  

WOW I am in love!.... what an amazing work Geoff.. the gloss on the lips, and liquid eyes and fabulous work on the hair strands with varying colors that part looks like the influence of Saphire.. but your employment of that rich detail has made a fabulous portrait

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    WOW I am in love!.... what an amazing work Geoff.. the gloss on the lips, and liquid eyes and fabulous work on the hair strands with varying colors that part looks like the influence of Saphire.. but your employment of that rich detail has made a fabulous portrait
    Glad you like it, there is something about Brazillian woman, we must have similar tastes.
    Geoff

Isn't she pretty

A lovely portrait that is very nicely done.

WOW...this is an amazing portrait Geoff, very nice work
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Thanks Marilyn Ann & semd74 for your kind words, glad you liked my efforts.
    Geoff

This is not just another portrait Geoff, it is another beautiful portrait, is this done with air brush? you always have such lovely flesh tones, wonderful job

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    This is not just another portrait Geoff, it is another beautiful portrait, is this done with air brush? you always have such lovely flesh tones, wonderful job
    Thanks Pat, glad you liked it, as to the skin I do sometimes use a little air brush at the end for a little final blending but I like to use chalk for my skin and a great deal of knife work to get to where i want it to be. I think it helps a little that I have spent years retouching photos usually with lots of skin and through this I think I have learned the tone characteristics of what makes nice skin.

I must confess if I cannot get the skin right I have on occasion take the file into photoshop where I can look at the CMYK values of the skin and easily adjust it before bringing the file back into Artrage to continue painting.
    Regards Geoff

Quote Originally Posted by limey-g View Post
    ...there is something about Brazillian woman...
    I agree. And you are in my areas of expertise since I have one in my family.
    Cool portrait.

Thanks Geoff, I think the next time I try a portrait I will try chalk to see if it comes out better...appreciate your reply