ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: love the glitter update...but

Gallery
    View images

love the glitter update...but

I would love to see star shapes and even little triangle shapes ! Don't know how hard it is to have these options...but if its not difficult would love to even see a little birthday balloon shape or something...that could be used for LOTS of celebration things.

Thank you so much for all the work on this GREAT program !! Love it !

Gallery
    View images
    Looks like that, at least in some instances, would need a much bigger max. glitter size too. Personally, I'd like to have GIGANTIC CHUNKS of glitter and rain them down onto the canvas with abandon.

Gallery
    View images
    Yes, I'd love to see hearts and stars.

Gallery
    View images
    Please count me in too for the biggest glitter size you can make, and different shapes would be amazing.

Gallery
    View images

Glitter Shapes

I agree with everyone about the shapes, I would love to see the option to be able to use any shape you wish, sort of like makeing a custom shape for Photoshop. But in glitter I was wondering if there are any extra shapes that have been made out there for the glitter option?

Gallery
    View images
    @TMRDGAD :

Those were some very old posts, now in AR3, you can use any shape you like, even import/create them. You can also tune very precisely the behavior of it (scatter, alpha, colors, size, ... ). But all those function are in the stickers spary

Gallery
    View images
    Custom shapes is a wonderful idea for glitter.
    I would also love to have more control over the spacing of the glitter particles. (i can't get them sparse enough for my needs)
    Last edited by Juz; 03-10-2010 at 03:52 PM.
    "I paint because I love to cut mats" (Arthur Alexander)

Gallery
    View images
    You can try the Sticker Pen instead. Make your own star shapes and spray it... should be easy.
    Or you can import brushes from Photoshop for your Sticker Pen and save with randomness.