ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Sept 1 Special Issue ArtRageUS Magazine Announcement

Exclamation Sept 1 Special Issue ArtRageUS Magazine Announcement

Hi all you Ragers

The http://www.artrageus.net website has had a makeover (finally)....check it out and let me know what you seriously think (good/bad/???) improvements can be made for sure. You can now post a comment on the site with just a name and message.....no email address or anything... so keep in touch and let me know what you think of the new look or any ideas and such.

Name:  ArtrageusSite8242012.JPG
Views: 39
Size:  58.5 KB

This is the official Announcement for the next special Issue of ArtRageUS Magazine September 1 2012

Well we have some new ragers too that can join in. All submissions must be emailed to me at bobbyray42@gmail.com
    by August 29th deadline
    so I will only have 2 days to put it all together.This will be only painting and no texts.

The theme is animals/pets or creatures (real or ?)

Get your digital painting going if you have not already done so.

Please Name your image: (your AR forum screen name) or your Real Name with a TITLE ie: BobbyraySpacerocks.jpg or it will not be accepted due to a busy workload I will have. Any user of Artrage can submit one painting.

All Ragers can participate on any level or device app, forum member or not.... so all Ragers have the opportunity to submit and get published in our Mag. We have two weeks from this posting. So, get crackin and Painting, enjoy the Rage.

Thanks and see you soon guys!!!!

Bobbyray
    Last edited by Bobbyray; 08-25-2012 at 03:19 AM.

I think you mean August 29th BobbyRay

Hans

Arrow Oooooopsa

Hey thanks for the heads up....I had Sept on my mind I guess. Well, I corrected it and all is good now thanks to you.....

Ok Guys time to shine..... get those artworks rollin and have fun doing it....... two weeks to go.......and showtime.

PS> any Ragers artwork submitted will be in the mag.... no matter what level or experience...so you can get published in our Mag. Even non forum members whom use ArtRage on any Apple device with the ArtRage app.

See ya soon guys
    Bobbyray