ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Cursor Disappearing

Cursor Disappearing

Hi, Im having problems in Artrage 3 with the Pencil, Chalk, Eraser and Crayon tools... The cursor for them doesnt seem to show up, But it does show up with the other tools. I've tried exiting out of Artrage and opening it back up again but it still wont go away.

...Please, Anyone?? I Use the Eraser and Pencil tools quite a bit so for now I can only really draw with GIMP... Or change the cursor to Tool but thats a bit annoying to me...

I was having the same problem.

In ArtRage go to

EDIT > Preferences > Cursors and select your cursor from there.

Yeah, I Know about how to change the cursor, But theres only two other options, and I would rather just keep it on the same cursor..

If the tool size is small enough, the outline cursor is replaced by a crosshair, which can be hard to see in some situations. This may be what is happening here. The solution is to go to the Preferences Panel and under the Cursor settings turn on 'Magnify Precise Cursor'. This uses a larger crosshair cursor when it is required.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Thanks, I Got it working. Actually checking the magnifying thing didnt really help, But the opacity for the precise cursor was set to 0 and when I changed it it started working just fine. When I choose the outline cursor it doesnt change from the precise cursor, But as long as it works its fine by me xD.