ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Problem after latest download

Problem after latest download

I just downloaded the latest update. When using airbrush,after I make a stroke, lift the stylus, and use two fingers to adjust zoom, the air brush makes more strokes, and the undo buttons disappear. Evert time I touch the screen with two fingers, more strokes show up ?

I should mention I shut down the background programees, and cleared the memory, and had the same result.

You can find more information on this here: http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...-build-updates

An update has been submitted to Apple and should be available shortly after it's passed their review process. Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Quick update to this. Version 1.4.5 is now out ( while it may take up to 24 hours to propagate to all territories of the iTunes store I believe ), so if you downlaod the latest version you should find that no longer happens.

You can check your version by going to Help, it's listed at the topright of the first help page.

I hope this helps!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Already updated to 1.4.5 and that's the version I am having trouble with

Could you clarify what you mean when you say that the undo buttons disappear? Is the toolbar retracting?

Update - To clarify: We think we've found something relating to this but the behaviour we see is different. We're going to look at another update when we've tracked it down but in the meantime it would be useful to know exactly what's happening.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Here's what happens....I make a stroke with the airbrush, and if I use the two finger zoom, another stroke appears. When I undo, both strokes disappear. if I make the stroke, then wait about ten seconds, everything is ok

OK, thanks for the clarification, I can see that behaviour and it relates to threading for stroke completion that had to be implemented to keep the Retina iPad display updating. We're looking in to a solution and we'll put out an update as soon as we have one.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.