ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: ArtRage crashes often since update ( iPad )

Between northern Idaho and southern Mexico

ArtRage crashes often since update ( iPad )

V 1.4 on iPad 2.

This is new behavior, after most recent update.

Any clues?

Thanks!

If you have followed the instructions in the 'Speed Issues or crashing' thread in this forum and are still having problems, it most likely relates to this: http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...-build-updates

An update has been submitted to Apple and should be available in a few days once it's passed their review process. Sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Art rage crashes

I too have d same problem,even I have lost my artwork several times coz of d app shutting down suddenly n dis is happening after I updated the version in d last week..it irritates me..

If you are experiencing crashes please make sure you have followed the instructions here to clear out parked apps and memory: http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...ps-and-restart

By far the most common cause of crashes is the iPad running out of resources and closing the application down without allowing ArtRage to save when it requests memory for an operation. Making sure that you clear out parked apps and reboot from time to time can significantly improve overall performance.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

I always clear out parked apps before working on artrage....now only option I have is to reboot d device...let's c if dat works

I just updated my ipad today and suddenly the app is crashing regularly, which has never happened before. I often close the parked apps and I just tried rebooting, but it crashed again. I'm going to have to put the art aside until I can resolve this. Any help would be appreciated...thanks!

Could you contact us at support@artrage.com with some details as to what you are doing when the app crashes and we can look in to it for you.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Thanks Matt. It seems to be better today. I did try the reboot again. I'm going to wait and see for now. I'll email if it happens again.