ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Artrage script

Exclamation Artrage script

I have been using Artrage on my iPad and have recorded several scripts.
    Then I purchased Artrage for my PC in order to make animations of my paintings. I have imported the scripts but have found that they don't reproduce my art faithfully.
    I have made lots of round dots in my iPad painting but on the PC it reproduces them as ovals.
    Can anyone help me with this problem please?

I am using the latest version of Studio Pro on a PC running windowsXP and the most up to date version on iPad.
    Last edited by Hercules Rockefeller; 08-06-2012 at 09:17 PM.

I've sent a reply to your support email with a request for a couple of files we can look at. If youcan email me back when possible with thesewe can take a look at them for you.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Thanks Dave. I have not received an email from you though.

Thanks for that. I've verified that it was sent on the same day I recieved your message, and have just sent another copy to the same address. The email address matches the one you're using for your forum account. I would recommend checking your spam or junkmail folder as the most likely problem is that your email provider has incorrectly identified the message as spam. I've had one other user report the same thing with your email provider recently.

Essentially, I was asking if you could zip your script file and make sure it's less than 10mb in size, and also an exported jpg of your painting, then email it to me at support@artrage.com so I can run the script and check it here for you.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design