ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Flower Box for Marilyn

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179

    Flower Box for Marilyn

    I was inspired by the beautiful organic flowers and shades of green from our friend Marilyn Anne....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Flower Box2.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	302.6 KB 
ID:	69278  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Posts
    3,570
    Great idea Gary! I like this very much!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    22,517
    Interesting interpretation of Ms Monroe. You mean she wasn't a platinum blonde naturally?

    Regardless of my not quite getting the connection with Marilyn (at least I think that's the Monroe girl you're referring to), I really like this as a painting. Very cool shapes. . . ergo the Marilyn tie in. . .


    Edit: Ah, you meant Marilyn Ann. . . no idea about her hair color. . .
    Last edited by D Akey; 08-06-2012 at 12:01 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,942
    A very interesting piece Gary and well done
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ravenna- Italy
    Posts
    2,548
    Very lovely painting Gxhpainter
    I really like the shades of color you used
    Silvia Bandini

    Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Matthews , NC
    Posts
    2,372

    Very much appreciated

    Such a nice painting and truly pleasant surprise. I shall put it in my picture file so that I can look at it anytime. Thank you Gary!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wilmington North Carolina
    Posts
    7,205
    Very nice Gary, I knew Marilyn would appreciate it

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179
    Quote Originally Posted by jibes View Post
    Great idea Gary! I like this very much!
    thanks Neal..glad to see you posting new stuff too..

    Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Interesting interpretation of Ms Monroe. You mean she wasn't a platinum blonde naturally?

    Regardless of my not quite getting the connection with Marilyn (at least I think that's the Monroe girl you're referring to), I really like this as a painting. Very cool shapes. . . ergo the Marilyn tie in. . .


    Edit: Ah, you meant Marilyn Ann. . . no idea about her hair color. . .
    LOL D Akey clearly a case of mistaken identity..but glad you like this ..

    Quote Originally Posted by semd74 View Post
    A very interesting piece Gary and well done
    Quote Originally Posted by silvy View Post
    Very lovely painting Gxhpainter
    I really like the shades of color you used
    thanks silvy..I seem to be in a range of greens and browns lately...

    Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Anne View Post
    Such a nice painting and truly pleasant surprise. I shall put it in my picture file so that I can look at it anytime. Thank you Gary!
    my pleasure Marilyn glad you liked this little surprise.

    Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Very nice Gary, I knew Marilyn would appreciate it
    thanks Pat it seems she does like the little tribute..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •