ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Jot Touch - need better variation

Jot Touch - need better variation

I would like to use my new Jot Touch more effectively with ArtRage on iPad. I'm not seeing a lot of degrees of touch sensitivity at this point. Id like to be able to see many levels of noticeable size and/or dark-light variation while using the Jot Touch. Any information about this would be appreciated!

Maybe this will help a bit. I posted it a while back in general chat but it apparently wasn´t seen. It explains about how the pressure sensitivity works and mentions ArtRage as well.

http://www.macworld.com/article/1167...promise.html?t
    The only problem with humor is that no one takes it seriously.

The Jot Touch only has around 100 levels of pressure sensitivity so there can be some granularity when using it. The best way to get a smooth progression is to reduce the base pressure of the tool you're using (which is 50% by default). This reduces the 'low' level of pressure for the tool and helps smooth out some of the stepping you can see when using a device that has a small pressure range.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.