Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't Worry...I Have It

Well done, a modern Charles Atlas, I think we have all been there sometime in our lives.
    Geoff

This will make a great card Sandy! Excellent work!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

... I was quite sure it was You, dear Sandra, and this made this image even more fascinating and lively, a unique personal story which may become universal in its meaning and charm.
    After all art, as love speaks of us, deals with unique individuals still sharing a common essence with their souls though and none of us may be defined if we either lose our peculiarity, or if we don't refer ourselves and keep immersed in an environment made of people around us, especially the ones who more than others cared for us and whom we care for (even across the death gates I's say) ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Oh boy I know that feeling my dear friend.
    you captured the moment perfectly
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

So sorry, Alexandra. I was traveling and got to use a quirky computer and barely managed to visit AR forums for a quick hello. I didn't read what you wrote at the beginning. And it seemed such a joyful pic that's the interpretation I ran with. . .

I now see it was about you now having to shoulder it all. You can.

It must have been awful for you with your Dad's passing. Again, my heart goes out to you and your family.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Geoff, you are so right.

Thank you Neal. I am so behind on my store. I really need to settle down now and focus on projects that I haven't finished. I hope that this will give someone a smile even though it may be a difficult time in their lives.

A beautiful comment dear Cesare, thank you.

Thank you dear friend. I know you have sure been through your share as well Amanda. Take good care of yourself dear friend.

I did not take your comment to be anything but kind D Akey. Most of all of the burdens fell on my eldest siblings shoulders. My part was nothing compared to my two sisters, but the worries, and the problems, conflicts...you name it- it was not a pleasant state in which to be. I couldn't leave my son to help more. This is was eats at me most. If I could have just been there with him. He was always there for me.
    Thanks so for your heartfelt wishes dear friend.

Dear Sandy, this is a very moving painting and a great insight into the heavy burden that someone has to carry. (((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))) always make things feel a little better and I hope you accept this one from me
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I do indeed accept your hug dear Katie and thank you! You know, my Dad worked in the coal mines when he was just fifteen. His arms were naturally big from hard work. He would put any weight lifter to shame. He was this tall big black haired tanned handsome country boy. He left school at the age of twelve, but this did not end his education. He read everything he could get his hands on. He joined the service in WWII at the young age of seventeen and later obtained his GED. Two years later he would come back home and marry his sweetheart he grew up with. A red headed high spirited girl of seventeen and he nineteen. He and Mom were married sixty five years when he passed away. Anyway...back to the big arms-when he would hug you, you felt as if you were shielded from the world. It was the bear hug we all called it.

Cute one Sandy.