ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Variation on T - Fatal Embrace

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179

    Variation on T - Fatal Embrace

    another idea sketch .. a variation of flat prints and the letter T... no Threat intended...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fatal Embrace.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	475.8 KB 
ID:	69091  
    Last edited by gxhpainter2; 08-01-2012 at 08:52 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ravenna- Italy
    Posts
    2,548
    Great Texture
    The title speaks for itself, quite frightening...but I like it
    Silvia Bandini

    Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Wilmington North Carolina
    Posts
    7,205
    T----is for terrific Gary, and I like it, Gary I chopped off the ceiling on my 50's Diner and it looks so much better, thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge
    Last edited by pat1940; 08-03-2012 at 10:42 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rome (Italy)
    Posts
    24,113
    A great constrast between the left part texture (reminding a '60ies fabric) and the right one (more liquid).
    It looks like You depicted vividly the movie of an old, now cold, crime case where no solution was found.
    Maybe a lady savagely stabbed at home on her sof. But my subconscious was probably deceived by the title ...
    So T for Terrible and Terror!
    Last edited by Caesar; 08-03-2012 at 11:41 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Englishman in Ont, Canada
    Posts
    3,729
    Nicely done Gary, such lovely strong colours.
    Geoff

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179
    Quote Originally Posted by silvy View Post
    Great Texture
    The title speaks for itself, quite frightening...but I like it
    thanks silvy...sorry to frighten you but mayhem happens..

    Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    T----is for terrific Gary, and I like it, Gary I chopped off the ceiling on my 50's Diner and it looks so much better, thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge
    Pat so glad I could help a bit having done countless perspectives I knew right away what the problems are but without going into eyelevels, vanishing points in a two point perspective..it was easy to just have you crop out the ceiling...

    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    A great constrast between the left part texture (reminding a '60ies fabric) and the right one (more liquid).
    It looks like You depicted vividly the movie of an old, now cold, crime case where no solution was found.
    Maybe a lady savagely stabbed at home on her sof. But my subconscious was probably deceived by the title ...
    So T for Terrible and Terror!
    Caesar you tapped in to the dark heart of this work.. I almost went back and deleted it as it was getting so many views and no comments... I thought I must have crossed some unspoken boundary and it should have been in the after nine section

    Quote Originally Posted by limey-g View Post
    Nicely done Gary, such lovely strong colours.
    Geoff
    thanks Geoff I decided to work in greens and at the last minute did the blood red splash...shocking! and from that came the title

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •