ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: The Most Honourable Lee Chie. Not a mandarin though

Talking The Most Honourable Lee Chie. Not a mandarin though

From our mate's self portrait reference, after so much time from my last AR mate's caricature, I decided to give a try too with a graphical and exaggerated interpretation of the night vision picture.
    I hope he may like it (and You too of course).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Leechie.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	321.0 KB 
ID:	68972  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar, I really, really enjoy your sketches, you are so good at these

Thats so good dear Cesare, well done again
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I'm impressed! this looks good (even though it's not a female portrait) well done Caesar!
    >>> MSIE's ArtRage Gallery <<<

"It's a living growing mutating art sculpture painting synthesis." (quote screenpainter)

Thank You, dear Pat! Still looking for a way to get the most finished look with the least of time and effort ...

I'm trying to reduce the lines required to define a face and make those features still look alike and fully evocative of a person, dear Katie. Thank You!

Thank You, dear MSIE. LOL Be assured though that I still prefer drawing and painting female subjects and I can capture sensibly better even their least sex appeal.

Well I like it Caesar, you are really good at these, they are certainly beyond my skills.
    Geoff

7. You caught the expression so well...no reason for your friend to dislike it. None at all for us

I assume you have done a good job here Caesar. I am not up on this thread but it looks good to me.
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

-Thank You, dear Geoff! Your skills better concentrate on charming ladies maybe ... it's just a matter of motivation and I can see the difference in my portraits and caricature too!

Well, dear Ruby-Freesia, actually he's a mate in here (Leechie) who self-portrayed in his last thread where there was only a night-vision reference picture of him to refer to, so I cannot say anything about its actual likeness..

I guess so too, dear Jibes, but likeness is a subtle issue and one picture only, especially when made with a camera on night settings, are far from enough to get it decently. Thank You!