ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cloud Watcher

Cloud Watcher

Hope you enjoy this oneClick image for larger version. 

Name:	cloud watcher.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	194.2 KB 
ID:	68896
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

this is really beautiful nice colors.......strange what imagination can "form" in the clouds,but sometimes.......it's just there!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Rondo; 07-24-2012 at 08:09 PM.

This is one of your best Katie !!
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

I'm pretty sure a teen-ager would think to, fantasize about, dream of, imagine to see a beautiful girl, but a classical dancer out of the clouds one is really a most unusual hyper-romantic vision for a boy! Excellent!
    Last edited by Caesar; 07-24-2012 at 09:40 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hello Katie Katie Coops I must say katie it don't look a bit like ULL....... ........SLAINTE........STATTE BBONE.....Si.......Si..........

Well I just love your great imagination which always results in an image of perfection.
    Geoff

Beautiful colors

Wonderful atmospheric effects. Good job with the figures as well. Very nice!

Katie.. an interesting and creative composition.. love the colors and setting.. magical !

Katie, what a beautiful creation, so artistic and a vision of dreams of this beautiful ballerina in the clouds

Explosive, Ms Coops!

I can't help but relate this to a youth having the moment of his inner light and creativity coming awake, almost like a paradigm shift in his psyche like a nuclear eruption. It's almost as if this were symbolic of that time digital computing became a reality for all artists -- the power of the Big Bang within the imagination taking aesthetic form.

The Muse is really sending out an invitation he dare not refuse. The clarion call to create is epic here.

Very strong image. Brava!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream