Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cartunemans gallery

Nice painting John your talent seems to know no bounds...

Wow thats so beautiful, I want to go there just as the sun is setting. Great work again Cartuneman
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thank you all for the kind and wonderful comments and Mr gxhpainter lol all our talents should never have boundaries. That is what is so exciting about the artistic universe.

Ms. Coops, pat1940, limey-g, screenpainter, I bow and tip my hat to you all and your great works. Glad you liked it.

Mr Tinzo, I do agree with you about how quickly ones post do seem to fall off into oblivion in AR. But there is the personal gallery where you can save all your works to be viewed when ever and by whom ever would be so inclined to go look. The forums as like many other open forums are just that. a place to post comments and or art for open discussion. Hince, why I posted my Gallery so as to keep everything localized as I believe you have, so any one can view our art and read all the comments/ make comments if they so wish. Ya, Posting a new piece of art on the galley thread of AR is kinda like a splash in the pan, that 15 seconds of fame over and over that we all keep posting on. I have to laugh sometimes at how quickly things do end up on page 2 3 4 5 or 6 and so on. But what I do enjoy are the people that do post and comment. We all seem to be loyal to our AR family and welcome new artist with open arms and minds. It was really cool when Bobby Ray had the AR magazine and he featured a new artist every month and also the current ragers works. I miss his publication. It was a great venue for new and older ragers. So to the Gallery thread I will continue to post and wonder thru the endless pages of artistic talents that my eyes enjoy to look upon.

with that said here is my try at Anime art, I photoshoped it with some lighting effects and with sumi e (sumi e pulls color and strokes together and auto contrast the art) I like it What say you?:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anime 1  photoshopped copy.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	228.2 KB 
ID:	69004
    Last edited by cartuneman; 07-29-2012 at 06:39 AM.

wow ...way cool I love the hair and the "armor" and the high contrast look... a great look overall.

thanks gxhpainter it was a bit of a challenge to get that real manga anime feel. well, I'm still at it ...can't seem to put the stylus down so here is another addition to my gallery... I call this one. Angels are real...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	there be angels  2 copy.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	196.3 KB 
ID:	69010

Your latest painting is so magical, so delicate and so beautifully painted that it makes me believe that yes they are real. Wonderful work once again Cartuneman
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares....

Your work is so beautiful John!

WoW I've lost this thread......wonderful thread
    A very pleasure to look.
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

Both Works are Wonderful.

John your stylus is HOT right now! and fantastic work on "Angels are Real" love the mix of airbrush soft and angular line and brush..great colors.