Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cartunemans gallery

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You seem to have followed strictly someone of the composition schemes of Loomis here, so well built is this illustration. Marvellous new painting. It looks so easy for you to paint such speed figures as defined in their essence as the most finished ones if not even more!

I like also the idea of one thread only. I never dared just because I have too many different styles, tools and subjetcs in my extemporary winds of creations, jokes or studies, so it would be a most chaotic thread. Even worse, I usually make experiments and quicky not built as artpieces and I cannot assure a minimum level of quality, so a sole thread would be my target when I'll feel I may deserve and afford it.
    Last edited by Caesar; 07-25-2012 at 08:16 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thank you sir but let me tell you something.......Your work is worthy of a single thread. it will follow you and your experiments from scratches to complete masterpieces we all will always look. so don't ever thing that you do not deserve a singular thread.... You DO!

Quote Originally Posted by cartuneman View Post
    Thank you sir but let me tell you something.......Your work is worthy of a single thread. it will follow you and your experiments from scratches to complete masterpieces we all will always look. so don't ever thing that you do not deserve a singular thread.... You DO!
    Caesar I would second that opinion!...

Great idea of posting your work in a single thread.... Love your work...

washing machine

Thought i'd try my hand at a water scene aint easy ....what ya think. I think I'll stick to people kids and fairy's lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shore line  1copy.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	246.3 KB 
ID:	68934

Perfect for hazardous rafting!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Perfect for hazardous rafting!
    lol my same sentiments lol

all beautiful work. most recent landscape is stunning.

Combinations

Another wonderful image my friend, I like how the background doesn't detract from portrait of the woman, super job.

COMBINING YOUR STUFF. I have to admit, that when it came to choosing between ArtRage and Deviant Art. I decided on
    the latter,because even in those early days I was missing too much work. Members set up new threads which stayed on
    the first page for a day, then disappeared into the bowels of the AR forum. Sadly for me, I find
    IT"S EVEN WORSE NOW.

I really like your water scene, it looks excellent when viewed, large scale.
    Geoff