Thread: Cartunemans gallery

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cartunemans gallery

I will be posting all my new art here to keep it in one thread instead of all over the place....This is a start huh lol Speed paint this evening to warm
    up. A mixture of art rage and photoshop to make different effects. the second one was straight out of art rage before I granulated it and added a few other filter effects....I am just playing around with techniques and effects. this whole thing took about 2 hours.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	girl paint.jpg 
Views:	298 
Size:	172.6 KB 
ID:	68887Attachment 68889Click image for larger version. 

Name:	girl paint original.jpg 
Views:	303 
Size:	114.4 KB 
ID:	68890
    Last edited by cartuneman; 07-24-2012 at 04:46 PM.

The inception of this gallery is just outstanding. Hard to see a speedy painting so well defined in the focal part and with so much character! I like such a sort of vaguely mischievous and impudent look on a fairy (that's what she looks like at least), so far from a boring and sloppy one.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

WOW is all I realy can say. Nicely done.

cartuneman

Both are beautiful, but it does raise a question: why are fairies always so Sexy?
    I also put my work in one place, it's a tip someone gave me when I first joined AR.
    Last edited by tinzo; 07-24-2012 at 11:47 PM.

Very nice and after so little time, I really like the detail in the head/face and less on the rest of the painting, a good combination .
    Geoff

cartuneman.. great idea to consolidate your work.. I appreciate being able to see all of them in one place with the added benefit that I can see past works very easily ... interesting that you use photoshop and AR .. that is my work flow also.. mostly I start in AR with some image with a bunch of layers and then work back and forth between the two pgms. I love this and I was thinking this morning as I was driving to work how prolific and quickly you come up with images.. so do you have a large image stock for reference of ideas? I was wishing you had a YouTube video so we could peek over your shoulder as you worked.. THAT would be an art lesson!..