ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Omg!!!

Omg!!!

This was fun....I always imagined as a young boy, in finding something so amazing that no one would believe me if I even showed them... This was an Idea for a book cover. You can let your imagination run with this one and just imagine what you think they found........and i will tell you all later what these boys found.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	what do they see photoshopped.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	333.6 KB 
ID:	68744

WHAT katmando Giant Daffadills ............SLAINTE.............STATTE BBONE.......Si.............Si...................

You really got a magical view and what an exquisite choice of a mainly blue-yellow gamut!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Wow, I simply love this buddy, blue and yellow work beautifully together. I also think the way you've lit the scene is stunning.

Beautiful Painting!

It does not matter what the boys have found. I have found your painting! I have downloaded a copy to my computer to put on my desktop. Great colors and brush work.

Wow.. Great idea for a book cover, or an opening scene to a movie. Beautifully done!
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

John, you are amazing. I am mesmerized just by your painting. Is it a fairy? A portal? A magic stone? Outstanding again!
    Last edited by Alexandra; 07-20-2012 at 07:19 AM. Reason: typo

I say OMG to this beautiful piece, the colors are so vibrant and love the brush strokes, John I think they just found a flying saucer that just landed, I hope they are friendly lol I love this painting, such a pleasure to look at

yes! What a great image!
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

Really like the lighting and the choice of colours, if these boys were in my bush likely they have stumbled on a pond with fish in it.
    Geoff