ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: ok new doubt.... selection tools

ok new doubt.... selection tools

ok, in other softwares (like photoshop" I select object in layer and move the entire object of that layer to the place I like

But after reading this manual I am with "what???!!!"

I just dont undestand how to do that on art rage

I see the option to do it, but the objet I imported to the painting is like "glooed" and it wont move

what I am doing wrong?

After you've made your selection (using the Selection tool), you can use the Transform Tool to move, scale, rotate and stretch it. Note, that if you do not cut (Ctrl+x) and paste (Ctrl+v) a selected area, that area will be put back onto the same layer it was on before being edited by the Transform Tool.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Quote Originally Posted by Someonesane View Post
    After you've made your selection (using the Selection tool), you can use the Transform Tool to move, scale, rotate and stretch it. Note, that if you do not cut (Ctrl+x) and paste (Ctrl+v) a selected area, that area will be put back onto the same layer it was on before being edited by the Transform Tool.
    OMG!!!! AGAIN OMG!!!!!

I have to read lots the manual I feel like if my head is about to exploit

dear.... I have a sort of artistic side... but since I got this software I have a strange crazyness to do my own designs for embossing etc... do you know if using this strange painting software exploit heads of artists?

for sure you wll see me much here and posting my work I have a site too but I am working on it, is wordpress and a databse jejeje