ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Ink and Airbrush - Item for ladies' gardens in July

Talking Ink and Airbrush - Item for ladies' gardens in July

Here's another imaginary one. Pretty fast to draw, ink and color. I'm afraid I was a little influenced by MAD's comics reminders (since I've been reading Tom Richmond's caricature book and seen his works for that magazine).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BodyBuilder.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	216.5 KB 
ID:	68733  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

What a errrrrrrrrrrrrrr hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fine errrrrrrrrrrrrr......... square jaw he has Cesare lol.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

MUST BE ITALIEN .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................

WOW, ladies, take a look at those muscles,lol thanks Caesar great job

Nicely done Caesar, I guess Italian men have to match Italian woman.
    Geoff

Blimey, mate. . .it's as if the two American politicians Obama and Shwarzenegger were up late pumping out a new Bill. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear Katie, I hope You don't appreciate this guy just because he seems fit for cracking nuts with his teeth ... Thank You!

Dear ATPlus the Old I cannot say and ... actually I wonder where he may be carrying his passport and I prefer not to ask. Let's leave to ladies the task to ask for it instead and, in case, body-search him.

I guess You would look for him to carry Your luggage, dear Pat, wouldn't You? LOL Thank you!

I wouldn't make a matter of geography when it come at matching, dear Geoff. Thanks got all latitudes and longitudes may have quite interesting people to meet. Thank You!

Dear D Akey, I got Your pun, I think LOL. Here there was also another joke on what they say about body-builders. Moreover, considering there's still old people putting the seven dwarves in their gardens in here, I would also wonder how much statistically founded may be the conjectured "law of inverse proportionality" concerning two fundamental dimensions comparing men (... and dwarves). Thank You!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!