ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Ink and Airbrush as kindly requested

Smile Just Ink and Airbrush as kindly requested

Here it is a first, quick attempt with ink pen and airbrush only. I've got many imaginary silhouettes and sketchy drawings I made in few minutes time which may be completed fastly enough this or any other way if they may of interest too ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

You Are a Tease Caesar!

OK you got my eye now please show me some more.

Nicely done Caesar, the air brush is a very useful tool, I know I reach for it often as part of a blending process.
    I do have one question for you," what adjustment on what tool do you adjust to get buxom woman" ?
    Geoff

Once again Cesare you have given us something to think about. Looks like she is saying "Ok are you brave enough?". Great work
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Wow Cesare, I just hope fangs don't pop out, or a whip and a meow. Katie said it all, are you brave enough? One sexy super heroine, great job!

SEXY, SEXY dear caesar and great job with airbrush

You can draw, Caesar! Only must recommend that when you're ready for it, to work on your line quality and you will have professional level stuff. You have the voice. You know how to draw people. Your color sensibilities are strictly Italian, and that's cool. GO MAN GO!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear Tanzenkran, I think that ArtRage was established as a site for families and compatible also with the US Bible Belt LOL, so I guess there's little more (teasing) I may show, and in the after 9 section anyway I guess, which would pertain to a wider range or erotic products I may draw. LOL
    Therefore I thank You for Your appreciation and I would rely on Your mental vision to see the whole scene ...

Thank You, dear Geoff! I just forbid to my models to enter in any kind of diet; they respect their body natural structure, avoid junk food and stick to Mediterranean food and ... don't forget to be sporty and move ...

You're right, there's always something challenging and a bit of anxiety facing a lady, like a duel with foils, dear Katie, but if a gentleman is kind enough he may always get mercy for possible poor performance ... painting portraits I mean, of course ... LOL Thank You.

Dear Sandra, actually I may only hope that super-heroines, like mythological goddesses sometimes may like or fall in love with mortals (young ones though, I'm engaged) no matter if they're not as brave as gods or super-heroes (if they actually are brave enough, not for granted). Thank You.

Thank you, dear Pat! I guess You've got to keep Your husband under strict parental control then when visting this site ... maybe rather the opposite and have some joint fun with these illustrations. LOL

Thank You very much, dear D Akey. Actually I made a fundamental mistake here, i.e. I should have painted on an underlying layer than the drawing and not on one above to then reinforce dark areas and making a little mess.

All right! My Momma warned me about women like this.. I didn't listen, but she warned me. Great job Caesar.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

I guess You had such scaring experiences with them that You repented not to have listened to your Mom, dear Barnburner ... too late now that You ate the apple (not the PC I mean) Thank You!