ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Can I download manuals for the pro version?

Can I download manuals for the pro version?

just that or where to start looking I am a bit shocked jajaja

It usually comes loaded on board with the software Lulauruguay. I know that's where mine is.
    Look under 'Help' and the pdf launches.

Unless it's just that you'd like to do a bit of research about AR Pro before getting it . . ..?
    Nick Harris Artwork
    http://nickillus.com

New system as of April 2011
    i5 quad core - Asus P7P55LX
    Windows 7 Home Premium
    8gig DDR3 RAM
    Wacom intuos 3 A5
    Radeon 512mb graphics card

Quote Originally Posted by Nickillus View Post
    It usually comes loaded on board with the software Lulauruguay. I know that's where mine is.
    Look under 'Help' and the pdf launches.

Unless it's just that you'd like to do a bit of research about AR Pro before getting it . . ..?
    AHHHHH is on the help files...

No I have an original 3.5 somenthing I bought it 2 weeks ago aprox, I want to do digital art, when I saw the pirate version was so good and saw the real cost of this software I bought it

is not big money for all you can do

I like to use a mouse too... instead of drawing wacom tablet, so is better than corel painter or photoshop (wich are outreageous costing sale of more than 300 euros, imposible to buy for a common worker like me )

and althought some of my family (if not all) dont agree this money I spend I have an oportunity to work with a legal product and really sell art wihtout "fear", because if somone want my real copy I can sell because ptg is exclusive to this software.... I am a very good startegic lady I thought all before doing a move....

One of the reasons that the flap about software piracy is just silly. People may try several pirated programs, but when they settle on the one they want to use, the advantages of having a licensed copy are just too good to pass up.

Quote Originally Posted by Docsmith626 View Post
    One of the reasons that the flap about software piracy is just silly. People may try several pirated programs, but when they settle on the one they want to use, the advantages of having a licensed copy are just too good to pass up.
    Yes I started to see that after buying SG1 stargate original... ASWOME; so my anti piracy side uploaded... sad I dont have money to buy a photoshop too.... for now ... jejejeje

When you compare the price of ArtRage to it's competitors you soon come to realize ArtRage is the best buy and best bang for the buck... It's worth every penny and more...