ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: photoshop brushes

photoshop brushes

i know we can use photoshop brushes but i wonder?when we used them ?are they stored somewhere in artrage or do we have to everytime to photoshop to find them?

They are used through the sticker spray tool. When you import them, they are stored as a preset on the sprays preset panel. You'll likely need to adjust the variations for them, to match the appearance of they give in PS, however, because ArtRage only imports in the brush tip.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

thank you for the answer,i found it in the mean time, ghos how can i so forgettable???but while i'm here? my presets are a real mess is there a way to "clean it up" by a kind of "reset" or has it to be done manually?

The only way to sort the presets is by name, as far I know. You can rename a preset by right clicking on it, and selecting the "Rename" option (as long as it's not one of the defaults that came with the program). If you want to rename a group, you're going to have to open the Presets folder and do it manually (and you'll then need to restart the ArtRage Program). To find the folder easily, select the tool for the preset. Then open the preset panel and click on the menu tab (small square icon with four horizontal lines), and select the "Open user tools Presets" option.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

thank you for the useful information