ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Mouse. Stage 6 Urgent help please!!!!1

Mouse. Stage 6 Urgent help please!!!!1

Here is stage one of an experament.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mouse stage 2.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	68662
    Last edited by shadowslake; 07-16-2012 at 11:30 AM.

hello, Mouse. i hope this experiment has a happier ending than your mouse friend Algernon's experiment!
    Last edited by cwill51; 07-15-2012 at 04:19 PM.

Really a great start, very cute mouse.
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

Great start.

Very good start Shadowlake

Help.... Cry!.... the file go so big my computer says it is corrupt when I try to open it.... I only have the last jpeg i saved. Here it is. I don't with to start from scratch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mouse recovery stage 6.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	457.4 KB 
ID:	68672  

This might be useful info...

I don't Know about your processor, but it sounds like you're running your piece too large. IE- pxl and your ppi If you want to try this - Resize the painting to a managable size, and reduce the resolution. I find that I like to use 2400x2000 pxls by 200 ppi res. If that image is your only saved one, import it to a layer, and convert it to paint. Then use a new layer to add onto it. If you still have trouble, try saving each layer separately. (By exporting layer image to a file) At the end of the piece, recombine them by importing each saved one to layers, and merging all.
    Last edited by L Skylar Brown; 07-16-2012 at 12:51 PM.
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

Quote Originally Posted by L Skylar Brown View Post
    I don't Know about your processor, but it sounds like you're running your piece too large. IE- pxl and your ppi If you want to try this - Resize the painting to a managable size, and reduce the resolution. I find that I like to use 2400x2000 pxls by 200 ppi res. If that image is your only saved one, import it to a layer, and convert it to paint. Then use a new layer to add onto it. If you still have trouble, try saving each layer separately. (By exporting layer image to a file) At the end of the piece, recombine them by importing each saved one to layers, and merging all.
    You might be correct. I guess 6200 x 6000 @ 300 dpi is a bit large.

I have a super computer, and still work smaller til the end. At which time, I have the option of resizing the finished image, and then finessing it in the higher res. Remember, the typical slick print mag picture is printed at 300 dpi (ppi). If you are producing an image to be printed on canvas, this res is acceptable.
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

Quote Originally Posted by L Skylar Brown View Post
    I have a super computer, and still work smaller til the end. At which time, I have the option of resizing the finished image, and then finessing it in the higher res. Remember, the typical slick print mag picture is printed at 300 dpi (ppi). If you are producing an image to be printed on canvas, this res is acceptable.
    Well I will down size a bit then. You can change the finished product to 300dpi after working at 200?