Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Science Fiction Theatre

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrude View Post
    Yeah, great stuff Steve. I watched the Theatrical Cut and the Workprint versions of Blade Runner last week and over the weekend so it's always great to see your pictures. I think your paintings and the film are intertwined in my head now
    Hello Bertrude....Thanks, It's on my list to watch once a year....kind a cool, keep finding interesting scenes and thinking...Hey that would make a great painting! So on and on it goes....You take care and Happy Holidays!

Not The Final Frontier

For my art calendar this year I wanted to do something for September that referenced the 50 year anniversary of an iconic Science Fiction TV Show. The foreground was done with the knife. The ship a photo I took of a tiny model then traced into Art Rage. By the way all 12 months of this years calendar used Art Rage works of art.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ST1A.jpg 
Views:	350 
Size:	486.9 KB 
ID:	88227  

Man that retro "Rocket Rick" brings back memories of illustrations in old pulp fiction I read in my "formative years" Kudos! Very creative capture of the old pulp fiction Si-Fi Magazine and 50cent book covers! "Danger Will Robinson", etc.!

The Duke

5. Thumbs up

No words. all the paintings are awesome.