ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Inner Circles RHD# 2653436

Inner Circles RHD# 2653436

Metaphor? Perhaps...or maybe just a slip into Peter's rabbit hole!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

...it looks the Rabbit Hole was submerged by water, but the breath of Your creativity never leaves You without oxygen ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Wow... great creativity Sandy. Well done!
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Sandy, really like this one, wonderful colors and design, I think of water and more water

Cesare, How kind of you, and such a beautiful comment. Thank you!

Thanks Mike, it was another fun piece to make.

I wish I had given it the name I had chosen originally Pat, which was Innerspace. It does look more like an under water scene. Thanks dear friend. Can't wait to see more of yours.

sorry my ignorance....but what is RHD???and how do you make things like this?

RHD I think means Rabbit Hole Designs which is perhaps started by Peter Pinckney (maybe?) as he has been doing these very trippy designs with so much gusto that others dove in as well. Peter's to Rabbit Holes as the Big Kahuna is to beach surfing.

Alexandra, this is really cool. Wonderful fantasy atmosphere. Like being inside a fractal -- different like looking at a Google map as a chart, and then switching to street view. . . that is inside the Rabbit Hole is patterned on a fractal instead of the grid of the surface world. Hole different concept.

Really like scuba diving a coral reef inside, designed by R. H. Worlds. Kowabunga!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

This is awesome Sandy, like swimming in an underwater dream
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi Rondo, Yes, D Akey is correct. Peter shared his genius fun with all of us. He has a thread in the art projects section of this forum explaining how to make these. Always a blast, and once you play around with the transformation and effects-the possibilities are endless, always different, and may never be duplicated by anyone else. I was the one who began calling this fun rabbit hole design.

Thank you D Akey. These are so relaxing and always a total blast!

Thank you dearest Katie!