ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Storm nearing ...

Storm nearing ...

... there wasn't any in the forecast, so I had to invent one ... imitating oils on linen ...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    xiěy, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio

Hi chinapete, this is so funny, just uploaded my painting and it is called Waiting for the Storm, I quess it is this storm she is waiting for lol, great piece as always

Very nicely done.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

hi pat, the storm passed and was mostly rainless ... so our heroine is safe and now she can use that fine umbrella for shade ...

hi barnburner, I've been following your illustrated story, I haven't commented because I thought it might distract from the flow ... In the most recent post, it's interesting how the shapes of the delicate leaves on the trees are echoed in the hair on Sean's chin ... Reading the story always brings to mind my father-in-law, who passed many years ago ... He was a famous illustrator and fine artist, I learned my skies from him (but fall far short of his example) ... He painted Westerns, and for each he had a little story, he never wrote them down, he just made them up as he painted, even the horses had something to say ...
    xiěy, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio

It's another great achievement for simulationg classical oil and i wish i could get such an aged effect on a painting ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Ok thanks chinapete, now her new umbrella wont get wet lol

We have had a lot of those ChinaPete. So much that we are going to build a storm shelter next year.