ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: El arte de mi padre, un obrero ferroviario / The art of my father, a railway worker.

El arte de mi padre, un obrero ferroviario / The art of my father, a railway worker.

Recién he encontrado un libro con apuntes y bocetos a lápiz realizados por mi padre. Éste es el primero que escaneo, y luego iré escaneando el resto de los dibujos que serán expuestos en la Galería. Mi padre siempre quizo que sus dibujos fueran exhibidos en alguna sala de exposiciones. Hoy día la Galería de Art Rage cumple su sueño. Él falleció en el año 1985.

I've just found a book with notes and pencil sketches made ​​by my father. This is the first scan, and then I'll scan the rest of the drawings (that) will be exhibited in the gallery. My father always wanted his drawings were exhibited in a real Gallery. Today the Art Gallery of ArtRage meets his dream. He died in 1985.

#1.-
    Mi abuela María Toledo.
    Boceto realizado por mi padre.
    Herramienta: bolígrafo, sobre el reverso de un papel de calendario.
    15,5 cm x 19,0 cm
    Fechado: 25 de enero de 1961
    Dibujo del natural.

My grandmother Maria Toledo.
    Sketch done by my father.
    Tools: pen, on the back of a paper calendar.
    6 " x 7,1/2 ".-
    Dated: January 25, 1961
    Drawing from life.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ScanImageAbuelita001.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	492.1 KB 
ID:	68458  
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

exquisite drawing by your Father. Now we see where your talent springs from Damaso. Beautiful...like a true master.

Hello. Damasoci just beautiful Feel I could sit looking at it all day did your father tint it as well or is that down to the age of the paper. Also looks more like a ink sketch then pencil but come what may
    I would give my eye teeth and be as happy as a pig in. S T. If iwas one of mine. Ok. It also shows
    The great tenderness. He had for his mother. a true family heirloom Thank you for showing
    One last question. Had your father any schooling in art???

How precious is this and what a wonderful find. Your father drew with a delicate and loving hand. Something to keep and treasure Damasocl
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Nice drawing

Please post any more that you have.

A beautiful drawing

It is so well done and thoughtful. A lovely portrait of a sweet woman.

Oh how wonderful to have these sketches done by your father, what a legacy, hope you share more with us, please.
    Geoff

this is an exquisite drawing, what a wonderful find and you must share more with us please!

Mi padre fue un artista autodidacta. Tomó algunas clases de dibujo cuando su escaso tiempo libre lo permitía. Formó parte activa de la Academia de Artistas Ferroviarios, organización cultural que una vez al año exponía los trabajos de los trabajadores ferroviarios.

My father was a self (made) taught artist. It took some drawing classes when his limited free time allowed. He was an active of the Academy of Railway Artists, cultural organization that once a year setting out the work of the railway workers.

Thanks a lot for your warm words...
    Regards from Chile
    "El arte no reproduce lo visible. Lo hace visible" Paul Klee

Oh Damaso, what a wonderful tribute to your dear father, he had the touch of a true artist and how wonderful of you to share, hope you will send some more, thankyou