ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Addio Sergio Pinifarina!

Unhappy Addio Sergio Pinifarina!

FAREWELL SERGIO PININFARINA!

He died yesterday night. Son of the design genius Pinin, he lead the growth and success of an industry which is one of leading Italian trademarks of car design and style, thus of the world.
    He was able to stand to his father's legendary fame and had many additional interests and talents.
    Many among the most beautiful cars ever in the world and among collectors, and in particular several Ferrari, Alfa Romeo and a few Fiat exclusive models were designed by him and his team. His people will miss him and also our dear mate Pink Panther iI guess.
    I made yesterday a little, quick tribute to him that I hope You will appreciate also if it not an either accurate car design or a refined painting, least an artpiece. I used chalk on one of my backgrounds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Addio Sergio Pininfarina.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	326.0 KB 
ID:	68332  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

As a proud owner of an old Peugeot 403 (design Pininfarina) I think it's a wonderful tribute you have painted Caesar!

Fantastic !!
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Very Touching. I had a little red Alfa convertible. I loved it, always wished that I had kept it.
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

Thank You, dear Gaia! Living now into so much mediocrity, fake celebrities, pirates and fads, a tribute to great people, to visionnaires and to intelligence (just as for the Higgs boson confirmation) is more than due to tell our sons where values really are.

A free-hand, loose one, just to quickly give an "impression". Thank You, dear Steve!

Thank you, dear Skylar. There's always a market, I think, for nice vintage cars, even when they're not rarities, as far as I know from people who like collecting and refurbishing them.

Awwwwwww poor sad car but fine fun painting Cesare
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I was gonna say that I liked the background (well there I go, I did say it after all) because one doesn't usually see a car with that sort of bg. Good job Caesar!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

Right, dear Katie! That car is orphan now ... Thank You!

Dear Jibes, as a car design jewel it deserved to lie on a velvet-like background as a ring in a box. Thank You!

Sad, eh? Fine automobile designs. But the Italian models I used to try out were small for my legs, cute as they were. . . the cars, not my legs.

Very stylish, always. Again, I'm referring to the cars.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

A fine tribute indeed. Well done Caesar.
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery: