ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twilight Werewolf

Red face Twilight Werewolf

Long time ago I dealt with the vampire protagonist's caricature. It was time to at least draw, with this quite speedy and efficient pencil approach, his rival monster.
    I hope You know Twilight saga quite popular among teen agers, girls actually (I saw the first one and it was enough for me).
    Maybe some day I'll decide to dedicate sensibly more time to get a far more gorgeous caricature (maybe less comics-like style) to test my actual style improvement and possibilities.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Twilight Werewolf.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	364.5 KB 
ID:	68313  
    Last edited by Caesar; 07-04-2012 at 07:24 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Thats a great cartoon Cesare
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

My friend, you have really hit the mark! Fabulously funny!!!!
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

oops hold it, I am laughing so much cant type, this is so funny Caesar, you gave me my laugh for the day, so well drawn

HAHA...fantastic !!!
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Well caesar you certainly made me smile looking at this, but I suppose I should expect it from you.
    Who else would sketch the creature lifting his leg up the tree, kind of brings back memories of being in the show ring with one of my Siberian husky boys and
    him deciding to relieve himself and catching me. Oh that warm feeling.
    Geoff

Very amusing commentary. I happen to agree with you.

You may not recall this, being from Italy, but there was a time in the late 1960s where somebody wrote graffiti on a wall "Clapton is God". (Meaning Eric Clapton the rock-blues guitarist). The rest is a comment, I think from himself. Very famous though. You seem to have beaten the Twilight 'gods' to that place.

http://www.google.com/search?num=10&...iw=923&bih=503
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank you, dear Kenmo!

A quite crazy one, dear Katie. Thank You!

You know, it may happen to have silly and less productive periods, dear Skylar, so I'm sketching away from challenging works, waiting for some bursting inspiration ... Thank you!

I think it should be healthy for heart and pressure, dear Pat, so I'm glad Your taking my pills of fun. Thank You!

Dear Semd74, I guess you aren't too much empatic with the tree's actual feelings ... Thank You!

Thank You, dear Geoff! They say dogs are the best friend for humans, but the viceversa is aften also true, certainly in Your case. And as we say, more or less: "friends are seen when the need occurs" (and the word "need" includes also what we look a toilet for ... LOL

Dear D Akey, thank you! You've got a most appropriate visual connection to this vignette! A pity I made all referenceless (apart reviewing the protagonist's pictures). I know Eric Clapton, who is a real international star and his guitar sounds magic for sure. Moreover, in the past He was also "married", or so, with one of our starlettes and they also had a son. The baby, unfortunately, died tragically and horribly at less than three, if I'm not wrong, by falling down from the skyscraper terrace of their house in New York.
    So, definitely, as great as he may be, he's definitely not God. The dog apparently knew it and I guess Clapton would have made the same than the dog against that wall.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

yes, I suppose that would be the case alright. good one.