ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: watching you........

watching you........

just having fun with artrage....and photoshop

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Princess in dragon den  1 copy.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	223.2 KB 
ID:	68306

The play of light and shadow in this painting is well done !!
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

Timmy! Come quick! Lassie just fell down a well!

. . . and she's due in the 9:00 show. . . oh dear. . . just follow the trail of sequins. . .

So Cartuneman, you must live near Las Vegas. So carry on having fun with them paint programs depicting the local flora and fauna. . . and believe me, I'll keep watching. . . quite excellent.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Just excellent !

Best,

Weeks

It's a pity You hadn't fun with the model too .... But such a painting version would rather pertain to After o' Clock section I guess. In case just let our dear friend Geoff (Limey-g) and myself know ... as fine art connoisseurs, of course. LOL
    Apart from kidding, You really made a quite brilliant and excellent painting. Bravo!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Very nice indeed , I like how you painted in the clothing( not sure if that fits the description) to make it non 9 o clock.
    The lighting is first rate and very sensual, of course I see things a little different to my Italian counterpart
    Geoff

Thanks guys ....ya this is pushing the boundaries of the 9-clock thread but It was a fun paint none the less. I'm still tweaking on this I think some of the lighting needs to change as well the dragons eyes need to be more defined. all in all thanks a million for liking this I'll post it again when I make the changes. Oh and "D" lol I do live near vegas lol and yes I kinda got carried away with the glitter pen.......
    Last edited by cartuneman; 07-04-2012 at 01:59 AM.

C-man well this is a hit!.... fantastic work and I didn't even see the dragon eyes...my attention was drawn by the lighting elsewhere... very nice.. must be fun to be able to create these..you really have a talent for faces and figures.. I still love the one you did a while back with the cowboy and horse overlooking the canyonlands..

Very nice work. Love the contrast. It makes everything stand out. And I do mean stand out....
    The past is history, the future is a mystery, all you have is the present