ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stilllife with bonsai (with my musical composition).

Stilllife with bonsai (with my musical composition).

hi there everyone..., sharing my recent digital painting, "Stilllife with Bonsai", done in artrage.
    worked on to capture textures/surfaces/materials of various sorts, from soft to reflective/glossy to hard. I do have these objects but didnt arrange them while painting this, its all self-visualized and composed. all painted from scratch, using tablet.

the reason i came here after some gap is that im busy making my own musical compositions these days. one has been done and i would like to share that too with u.
    its my own score/composition, that has a melancholy mood and its done in a story telling manner, ive titled it, "That lonesome journey". the title says it all, i hope u like it. ive made it in fl studio. no built-loops or riffs used.

here is the link to download:

That lonsome journey.
    http://www.waheednasir.com/Scores/Th...heed_Nasir.mp3

thanks for your time...cheers all....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Love the music. Harmonic Industrial. Do you have more ?

Holy eyegasm.

Great painting Waheed!

I really like this one. Everything has something going on including the dark shadow area to the left. Very nice surfaces.

I also like how the tree sorta fades back into shadow, but more than enough is visible to imply a complete object.

Interesting, but your music link has a very very similar feel to the way you paint, believe it or not. It's dramatic, with dark punch with light dazzles coming in and disappearing back into the dark percussion of the low drums.

Very dramatic in both cases.

Thanks for sharing your wealth.

Fantastic light and shadow, and fantastic surfaces. As always - fantastic!

The music is great too. I work well to music like that.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

yep wonderful as always..........the style and detail............the little blades of grass hanging over the edge..........wonderful
    Enchanter
    Draw what you see!....not what you think you see!!
    My artist friend

We Must each think of ourselves as an endless work in progress ....Harley Brown

Dear Waheed, breathtaking painting, love the distant thunder of your music composition too, have listened to it quite a few times,,,,, now, just my impression, i hear a Native American Indian rhythm and can see them on their long trails,,,,,,,,guess we all have a lonsome journey to follow , but we "keep on truckin' " ,,,,thanks for my first mp3 too !!!!!!!

Godly painting amigo.

Hei Waheed. I think that this is you top ten work. Excellent and harmony. Thanks to show it hear.

hi Waheed a beautiful piece..love how the pot to the left wanders off into the shadows..and love the touches of green on the wheat at the front

Selby
    "I like to have a thing suggested rather than told in full. When every detail is given, the mind rests satisfied, and the imagination loses the desire to use its own wings."
    ~Thomas Bailey Aldrich~