ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: lost gallery icon's?

lost gallery icon's?

its already a couple of days i noticed that there are some problems with icon's display in the gallery or is it just me?

Can you let me know which specific icons you're referring to? If you're looking at the icons to the left of forum posts / subforums, then we have noticed a problem where they are intermittantly not appearing since the last forum update. Our web developer will be looking into this shortly to get it corrected. If you're looking at something else, please give me an example of where you're seeing it and I'll be happy to check it out for you.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Quote Originally Posted by DaveRage View Post
    Can you let me know which specific icons you're referring to? If you're looking at the icons to the left of forum posts / subforums, then we have noticed a problem where they are intermittantly not appearing since the last forum update. Our web developer will be looking into this shortly to get it corrected. If you're looking at something else, please give me an example of where you're seeing it and I'll be happy to check it out for you.
    well it seems that the Online-offline icons are missing and i'm glad i read that the other problem has been noticed

The problem I mentioned is now fixed. If the online / offline icons are missing can you please give me a web address or set of steps you're using the view these so I can make sure I'm in the right place? We should be able to get that sorted out pretty easily too.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

same here ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	icons1.png 
Views:	57 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	68103   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	icons2.png 
Views:	49 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	68104  
    >>> MSIE's ArtRage Gallery <<<

"It's a living growing mutating art sculpture painting synthesis." (quote screenpainter)

If you're seeing blank spaces for the forum/thread icons, try refreshing the page and that should resolve it. If it doesn't, let us know and we can look in to it. There may be a style issue since the update that we can check in to.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

all is fine now, thanks!
    >>> MSIE's ArtRage Gallery <<<

"It's a living growing mutating art sculpture painting synthesis." (quote screenpainter)