Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Queen Lily

She is Marvelous! I see a story with her...
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

Good grief D Akey- you sound as if you are afraid of this little nibbler. She is resilient though, and if you should try to pull her out or step on her-you might suffer a tiny sting and that is all. You can only see her after a spring rain and a rainbow, or maybe a strong ale. Don't confuse her with the little trolls...entirely different beings from the sprites. Trolls can be quite nasty leaving the gardener or traveler with sea sickness or lack of direction. The sprite can only erase your memory and lock you away where time is still forever-that is only if she loves you a lot and wants to keep you to herself. Anyway; most of the time she is a friend and brings luck to whomever loves flowers and believes in fairies. Just don't let the neighbors see you tip toeing out in the yard. There would be talk I am sure.

Haha ChinaPete, She may fly away from the thorny variety of rose sprites. They are a bit testy to the lily sprites. Seems that the lilies are sensitive to touch and a little on the shy side. The roses are very outgoing, but only with their kind. If they like the gardener, they will emit a strong fragrance to entice the admirer to stay longer. Just be aware of all of this and you will be okay. Wouldn't want you to be hoisted away for a while coming back years later trying to explain the calluses on your feet where you'd been dancing the jig with the fairies for a hundred years.

Thank you dear Geoff. I do love to write stories for children.

Thank you Mike, you are a dear friend and I appreciate all of your kind words.

Thanks dear Skylar. I am entering a new phase in my life now, and I am considering taking time in the mornings to write. Even if it is just for myself, it is such fun.