ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Hello amigos.

Gallery
    View images

Hello amigos.

Hey there, most peeps call me cold for short or revolver. To each his own.
    Anyways I am currently attending college for a bachelors of science for

game art and design and character design. All I have been realy doing is drawing and trying to find my personal style in the process, I realy have not explored digtal painting but I find artrage 2 a great tool along with photoshop.
    I also texture alot in photoshop and still developing my soft skills in that area, I mainly texture 3d models using a uvw map in 3D Studio Max.

Anyways as soon as I become pretty decent with artrage ill scan something in and show you guys n girls. Do not expect that to be quick as I also have classes to attend and other obligations. Thank you.

-Revolver

Gallery
    View images

Welcome

We all look forward to seeing your work when you have something to show. But don't forget about the Work In Progress section here.

See ya around.

Lynda

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Cold Revolver

Hope we see soon some work from you... i'm really interested about 3d texturing in artrage (and 3d in fact too)! Have a good start in here!

Greez
    M.Siegrist

Artrage 2.6 & Wacom Intuos 3 A5
    XP SP2

Gallery
    View images
    Welcome!

Look forward to seeing you around!