ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Auto-mansoon..

  1. Smile Auto-mansoon..

    hi..mansoon is here already..i feel cosy these days...wat bout you?

    Name:  599510_10151040986513255_1215509615_n.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  30.5 KB
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crAjs1.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	127.0 KB 
ID:	68063
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	concept2.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	305.6 KB 
ID:	68061
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aa138dddd6.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	68060
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lights14.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	190.8 KB 
ID:	68062
    Most important Things in life are not Things..
    my blog-http://designisdestiny.blogspot.com/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    14,335

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Rome (Italy)
    Posts
    24,113
    What an impressive further style evolution! Stunning! How do You do, dear Pravin?
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    14,943
    Wow what great colours, what speed and what great paintings
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

    My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Prineville Oregon
    Posts
    6,179
    Hi Pravin good to see you drop by again and let us glimpse more of your fantastic work... love these!!... super forms, shading and accents..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13
    OMG. That's out of this world!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    22,517
    You're nailing the style now!

    Looks extremely slick and prototypical idea sketch. They like that.

    Not sure why you have never really gotten into wheels and hubcaps though. As I recall you have avoided it in the various drawings I have seen you post here. I don't think it was worrisome before because it was far less finished than now. But I would think that most auto people would want to see the wheels to complete the impression of making it from the drawing board into the real world. Your sort of sketchy hint at wheels is an artsy looking thing, but they don't call cars 'Wheels' for nothing. Unless you think the wheels will be retractable and that automobile flight is imminent.

    None the less, this is looking really good now and I'm sure you could pull it all off whatever the demands of the job.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

  8. Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Completely awesome.
    Thank you alexandra.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    What an impressive further style evolution! Stunning! How do You do, dear Pravin?
    thanks caesar.. i hope you are doing well..

    Quote Originally Posted by coops View Post
    Wow what great colours, what speed and what great paintings
    thanks coops..
    Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    Hi Pravin good to see you drop by again and let us glimpse more of your fantastic work... love these!!... super forms, shading and accents..
    thanks gxhpainter..thanks for keeping track of my work...

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaClutch View Post
    OMG. That's out of this world!
    thanks javaclutch

    Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    You're nailing the style now!


    Looks extremely slick and prototypical idea sketch. They like that.

    Not sure why you have never really gotten into wheels and hubcaps though. As I recall you have avoided it in the various drawings I have seen you post here. I don't think it was worrisome before because it was far less finished than now. But I would think that most auto people would want to see the wheels to complete the impression of making it from the drawing board into the real world. Your sort of sketchy hint at wheels is an artsy looking thing, but they don't call cars 'Wheels' for nothing. Unless you think the wheels will be retractable and that automobile flight is imminent.

    None the less, this is looking really good now and I'm sure you could pull it all off whatever the demands of the job.
    thanks D akey, that's really true..wheels can make or break the look of the vehicle..i like what u said..i kinda skip the wheels..cause..the style i use and want to refine is more loose and gestural.. that's why i leave few things to others to imagine.and detailed wheels will stand out from the overall sketch....here is something for you
    ..

    (actually i draw wheels all day in the studio sometimes ..so that's make me sick sometime..
    Last edited by pinkpanther; 09-08-2012 at 01:35 AM.
    Most important Things in life are not Things..
    my blog-http://designisdestiny.blogspot.com/

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Ravenna- Italy
    Posts
    2,548
    Great paintings!! I particularly like the first one
    Silvia Bandini

    Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •