ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: A characture of a friend of mine

A characture of a friend of mine

I painted this last night for a friend. I posted the pic to show the likeness lol he loved it. The Harley logo is not my work it was a google image grab. He got a new Harley Road King for his Birthday and his wife wanted this for him. OMG now he wants me to do one for his wife.....

Well I like it, well done.
    Geoff

thanks Sir, It was a fun pic to paint. I'm not very good at drawing charactures but this seemed to do ok lol I think I'll try more someday soon.

Cartuneman..wow this turned out very well, dangerous territory though... once your friends catch on to your talent you may be kept very busy with others for them

thanks gxhpainter, ya I know....lol I just checked my e-mail and I have a couple other friends asking me now lol ....."When it rains it pours huh?"
    The fellow I painted first wants me to do a caricature of his wife but make her look like "Nurse Goodbody from the fame TV show "Hee Haw" .....Omg!

Gave him a little of the Jack Nicholson swag. . . very fun.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

It's a period I'm interested in caricatures too once again. It's a pity I cannot see Your work from here (possibly due to some particular format or navigation software You used, since it only happens in few cases and not with Your posts of the past).
    Nyway I'll have a look this evening I hope.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!