ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Custom-specified colour picker lost after saving

Custom-specified colour picker lost after saving

I notice that a custom-specified colour picker is not retained in a .ptg file when reloaded. Why is that? It's pretty annoying to have to alter the colour picker again every time.

The custom picker is currently not part of painting specific settings but I'll make a note to look in to it as that sounds like it might be a good thing to include.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

I think it should definitely be part of the painting information stored, Matt. Also, regarding using one's own image as colour picker, it would be great to have some control over how that image is displayed. At the moment it's warped into fitting the existing semi-circle shape and I find critical parts of the image lost when it's loaded. Imagine being able to choose to have the image/picker on screen as a square and resizeable. I think that would be useful. What do you think?

You can load an existing image as a Reference if you want to sample colours from it - You can sample from a reference by alt clicking inside it.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Oh, man, I didn't realise that! Thanks, Matt. Brilliant.