ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Forgot to buy backup CD!

Forgot to buy backup CD!

I just purchased the ArtRage Studio Pro but forgot to buy the backup CD. Is it too late to buy it? If not, can somebody please walk me through n how to buy the backup CD? Not computer savvy. . thanks!

Also, does anybody know how I can back up the program to a disk? Thanks!

I've sent a reply to your support mail but basically, the store doesn't currently support buying the CD only. We may be able to add that in the future but for now you can back up the installer to CD locally if you have a CD writer, and we do provide free downloads in the future if you need them.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Quote Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    I've sent a reply to your support mail but basically, the store doesn't currently support buying the CD only. We may be able to add that in the future but for now you can back up the installer to CD locally if you have a CD writer, and we do provide free downloads in the future if you need them.
    Thanks for writing back, Matt! Can you please walk me through on how to back up the installer to a CD? Not computer savvy! I bought this program for my daughter. Thanks!

Hi annaleewong,

You have a few things to consider, before doing this. First, you need to make sure you download the correct installer type for the computer your daughter uses (PC or Mac?). Then you need to find out what type of CD/DVD your computer can write to. Then you'll have to look into what type of programs your computer has available for burning that data disks (for example, I'm using a Windows OS, so I can use Windows Media Player to burn a CD).

(EDIT) - Have you thought about simply downloading the Installer and keeping it on a thumb drive?
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.