ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Color palette is wonky now

Color palette is wonky now

Did something happen with the saved color palette we can build ourselves? Since the last update, I can add, but deleting is a problem. It either won't delete a color, or deletes the first one in the palette versus the one I choose to delete. And also weird, when you choose to edit the palette, it only shows the X to delete on the last color. Even if you choose that one, it may just do nada. Please fix? Thanks ツ

Not only wonky but crashes ArtRage

Hi,

I tried to erase and had the same problems as mentionned, but worse, when I close the personal palette pop-up, ArtRage crashes, closes and my work is lost...
    Please check it as it might get lots of people in trouble!
    Best regards and thanks for such an outstanding app!!!
    Thomas

Sorry for the problem, we have resolved this is in the version we uploaded a couple of days ago and I hope it will be approved shortly for the app store.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Thanks!

You guys are awesome! I just saw the build update you posted the other day. Sorry about not checking it beforehand.
    Thanks for being so on top of things, and for a great application. I admit to being an app-hoarder, and this is my absolute favorite art app