ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Archtectural Rulers?

Archtectural Rulers?

Sorry for bombarding you all with so many questions but I'm wondering if Artrage has any technical rulers for interior design... And if metric is available. Thanks again!

AR have best ruler in whole milky way... lol

stencil>rulers or stencil>add standard ruler

The dimensions on the ruler are governed by the dimensions used to set up the image. If you want to change them, you could go to Edit -> Resize the painting, click on 'print size', then click the menu button next to 'measure in' to change to cm. The next ruler you add will use cm and pixels instead of inches and pixels.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Not sure what type of stuff you're really after, but ArtRage has some French Curve Rulers under the Frisket Group of the Stencil Panel. If you're looking for a Protractor, I have one available for download in this thread: Comic Book Odds and Ends
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

hmmm

thanks for all the answers... what I'm looking for is a scale ruler, for example (metric) 1:20 or 1:50 which would help with perspective sketches or (imperial) 1/4=1 or 1/2=1. I could import an autocad drawing but I was hoping to try and get a looser feel overall and still stay pretty close to a proper perspective. I agree that the ruler in AR is really cool - I especially love the way it stretches without distorting and that would be perfect in a scale ruler - maybe its a simple as writing some code into the script? I don't know, I'm not very good at that end of it. best, Anne