ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Sing For You

I Sing For You

Another doodle while on the phone. I wanted to make something bright and cheerful. My Dad is in poor health, and our family is going through a lot right now. As some of you know...it is never easy and there is so much stress. I was fortunate enough to be able to have a nice talk with my Dad while he was able to understand and say a few things that I wanted to say. He is not one of those people who likes to get "deep" or mushy as most would describe it. You say what you mean and mean what you say. Get on with it type of man. So thankfully, I was able to talk to him.
    So this one is for my Dad, a bird lover too.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Alexandra; 06-18-2012 at 12:47 AM.

So bright, so cheerful and full of love, my thoughts are with you and your dad Sandy for a dad is a precious person and I really miss mine.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Wow, I love it. It really does sing.

Sandy...a sweet and beautiful work... really it is pretty amazing the colors and design.. so glad you were able to talk with your father atleast this one time about something deeper that the weather.. my dad was the same way . I don't know why that generation is that way but we love them just the same don't we.

Sandy, very well done. Best wishes to your dad, you, and your family. Hang in there!
    My Gallery:

http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/2939
    Deviant Art Gallery:

Very nice Sandra!
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant

Sandy dear, this is beautiful, I got goosebumps reading your post, I wish that I could do something to help you, will have you and your family in my heart

Katie, GRSArts, Gary, Mike, Silvy and Pat: Thanks so much dear friends. I appreciate your kind comments and wonderful support.

A very good painting!! I will be thinking of you and your family during this stressful time that you are going through. I lost my dad several years ago and I know how hard it is. Hang in there my friend :-)
    Try to see as many angles of vision as possible...no single one of us has a "handle" on the whole picture.

First of all, this is beautiful. I have not been able to anything at all on my iPhone that I would even dream of showing anyone. I find it very difficult to control what is going on on the device.

Secondly, I can fully appreciate what you are going through. I just went throug this with my father-in-law who we lost in December (right before Christmas). Use your obvious talent as an artist to releave the stress.