ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Attempt01

Attempt01

found some very interesting spray in my collection, (fur),sprayed alittle left and right,and it looked to me as hair for a head,so i tried to draw face, i know its not much but this is indeed my 1st attempt to draw a face.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Rondo; 06-16-2012 at 10:02 AM.

I love the face. I hope you do more portraits. Something beautiful about art before it gets so refined and over fussed with. reminds me of some of the sketches by Eighty +. It has a great India ink look to it and then it looks like water hit the ink where you used the sticker brush. have you looked at the Tahitian figures by Gaughin? I think they have a wonderful simplicity as well.
    Last edited by screenpainter; 06-16-2012 at 08:16 AM.

i promise, i will try to make more of that and i lurk now and then in the sketches department but i'm gone gone have to see where the Gaughin 's are.
    thx for your input

Rondo, such a quizzical expression, as if the face knows it is being drawn for the first time ...
    xiěyž, n. freehand brushwork, spontaneous expression
    Artrage Gallery
    / Leaning Tree Ink Studio

chinapete, i realy appreciate your comment i really tough it should have been a nil operation, but if people like you and screenpainter give a dumb up comment? mean something for some1 that can not draw.

Love the "fur" in this drawing and would like to be able to use it is some drawings I have done. Is this a brush/spray I can download or did you create it yourself?

thank you for your comment,and the fur spray is if i recall correctly should be photoshop brushes, but you know.... i have dl so many brushes that i loose track where i got them from, but i do recall being brushes for photoshop cs3.